Wednesday, September 4, 2013

This week...

This week is seriously complete madness.
Possibly my busiest week, ever, yet...
I am to the point that my head might explode at any moment!  LOL

I forgot my car keys in the ignition with it turned over, but not on.  Drained my battery & realized when I went to leave to get the kids from school.
Major freak out moment!
Lucily our maintenance man at work came to the rescue quickly and I was able to pick the kids up on time!
I think it's a sign that I need a break though!

My calendar for this week.
I'd be lost without this thing!  I literally have to look at it no less than 5 times per day, just to remember where the bleep I am supposed to be.

Emmersyn after school, totally wiped.
I get it baby girl, this is seriously how we all feel right now.
Like walking zombies, I could serioulsy sleep the whole day away!

Luckily -
a) it's all fun stuff
b) the crazy should calm down with in a few weeks and...
c) Adam is shut down this week, which isn't the greatest but he's been a HUGE help!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment