Saturday, September 7, 2013

First soccer game & such


Today 'Team Dynamite' took the field.  My lil' Brownies are about a third of the team!
Wyatt took right to it.  Em though wasn't having it.  She's quite shy anymore!  Wyatt scored several goals and really was into the game!  It was fun to watch.  Emmersyn sat out at first but with her daddy by her side she played the game!

Adam went onto the field and personally ran around with Emmersyn to get her more comfortable.
What an awesome daddy she has!  I have to admit that I had to hold in my emotions, my kids are so lucky to have a great dad like that!  It made my heart so happy!

Nana, my mom, & cousin Brookie came to watch the game!

We then went out to eat for breakfast!
It was an awesome morning!

We've been SO busy, like I've said a million times in the last few posts that even though we had offers to go do different things (that we really wanted to do) - Adam & I made the executive decision to sit them all out and have a day and night at home!
After stocking up at Walmart we spend the remainder of the day at home, minus a quick Casey's trip for a treat!
It was a supper good decision.  The kids and I needed some serious down time!  Adam is back to work tomorrow so we got to spend some quality time with him too!  And we still had some fun, just lounging around at home...:)

Having fun with the mullet wig.  Wyatt said Adam looked handsome (Adam says it's his redneck face that goes well with the wig), that I look gross, and Em looks awful.  What a sweety huh?!  The only reason he tried it on was because we made him!  HA!

An evening walk to the kids favorite spot in Benson, the cows!


A little recharge was just what the dr. ordered, ready for another hectic and fun week!

::And I am now current on all my back blogs, I was only 2 months behind! :/
I've literally only turned on the computer to edit photo shoots and pay bills up until now.

....until next time...
<3 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment